We want to offer our guests a complete trip and attach importance to transparent pricing. After all, you don’t want to be faced with more costs than you have factored in. Our prices clearly state what is included, so everything is clear in advance.
Bike and Boat Vacation
€ 150 per person per day based on 2 people per cabin. A reduced price is charged for the first and last day (incomplete days). This amount includes 9% VAT and tourist tax.
For this you will receive:
- a comfortable double cabin with private shower and toilet
- made-up beds, towels, shampoo, soap and bottles of water
- a luxurious breakfast and lunch box to take away
- a delicious 3-course dinner every evening
- a bike from the ship Josefien
- unlimited coffee, tea, and chilled water on board
- detailed descriptions of bike routes, available both in printed and digital form
- you can use a bike bag, helmet, safety vest, and phone holder
- a mudflat excursion, a course on “Navigation on the Mudflat,” and a knot-tying course
- E-bike from ship Josefien for € 25 per day (E-bikes are limited)
- Unlimited drinks from the ship bar for € 35 per day
- Parking your own bike for € 4 per day (the bike will get a covered place on board and can be secured to the ship. Attention: limited availability!)
- Parking and charging your own E-bike for € 7 per day (the bike will get a covered place on board, can be secured to the ship, and can be charged. Attention: limited availability!)
- Mini-fridge for the cabin, content 6 liters, for € 5 per day
Additional crossing costs may apply for a departure port other than Leeuwarden or Harlingen.
The prices mentioned above are also the actual prices on your invoice. There are no additional hidden costs. We love transparent and honest prices, so you know where you stand.
Click here for the general terms and conditions.