- 28th April – 30th April – Fully booked –
On Wadden Island Terschelling you really get away from it all. This beautiful island offers all the beauty of the Wadden Sea and the true island feeling. Enjoy the tranquility of the water and be fully taken care of on board ship Josefien.
After a weekend at the Wadden Sea you will be completely recharged.
Friday at 4:00 pm you will board the ship and get to know the other guests. You will enjoy a delicious three-course dinner, after which you will still have time to explore Harlingen on a city walk with a city guide.
Saturday morning Josefien casts off her ropes to sail to Terschelling. This crossing takes about 3 hours. On the way there are usually a few curious seals to spot. Having arrived at Terschelling, there is plenty of time to explore the island by bike, on foot or by public transport. In the evening another delicious dinner will be waiting for you and you will enjoy a beautiful sunset in the evening.
On Sunday, Josefien sails back to Harlingen where you will say goodbye to the other guests and crew after lunch.
When sailing on the Wadden Sea, we are dependent on the weather and the tide. That is the charm of the Wadden Sea. It may be that the program is adjusted due to weather conditions, but there will always be a nice program.
You can book this trip for €375 per person based on 2 people per cabin. This includes 9% VAT and tourist tax. For this you get:
- a comfortable double cabin with private shower and toilet
- made-up beds, towels, shampoo, soap and bottles of water
- a luxurious breakfast and lunch (packed for on the road)
- a delicious 3-course dinner every evening
- a geared bicycle from the Josefien ship
- unlimited coffee, tea and chilled water on board
- detailed descriptions of the cycling routes, available in both paper and digital format
- you can use a bicycle bag, helmet, safety vest and phone holder
- E-bike from ship Josefien for € 25,- (e-bikes are limited in availability)
- Unlimited drinks from the ship’s bar € 85,-
- Parking own bike € 10 (the bike gets a covered spot on board, can be secured to the ship. Note: places are limited!)
- Parking and charging own e-bike € 15,- (the bike gets a covered spot on board, can be secured to the ship and charged on board. Note: places are limited!)
- Mini fridge for the cabin, content 6 liters
- Cancellation insurance, 6% of the base amount. You can cancel until departure. You will receive your payment back, excluding the cancellation insurance
- Single supplement: do you want to book a double cabin alone? Then you pay a supplement of 35% of the base amount
The prices listed above are also the actual prices on your invoice. There will be no additional hidden costs. We like transparent and fair prices, so you know where you stand.
Ship in sight
Click here for a large map